We’d Love to Have You As A Member!
The Moorcroft Chamber of Commerce (MACC) exists to make a difference for our Members and their businesses. Whether that means ensuring your views are heard within local and state government matters, opening new business opportunities in local, national and international markets, or providing critical business advice, services and skills development.
For your paid membership dues, you will receive advertising on the Chamber’s website and in the promotional booklets which will be distributed in area cafes, motels, and other places of business, as well as tourist attractions and visitor centers.
The goal of the Chamber is to be: ” An organization for the purpose of advancing commercial, industrial, and civic interest within the City of Moorcroft, Wyoming, and the surrounding trade area.”
Single Business (no employees)-$50
Small Business (1-3 employees)-$100
Medium Business (4-10 employees)-$150
Large Business (11 or more employees)-$250
For more information on becoming a Member, please Contact Us here. Also, check out our MACC Highlights to find out how the Moorcroft Area Chamber of Commerce makes a difference in our community and the surrounding area.
We constantly look for new ways and opportunities to help our Members prosper and flourish. Here are the Top 10 Reasons to become a Moorcroft Chamber of Commerce Member:
The Top 10 Reasons for Becoming A MACC Member
1. Increase your visibility in the community –As a new member you will be featured in the “MACC Memo” email newsletter, on the Chamber’s Facebook page and highlighted on the Chamber’s website.
2. Networking Opportunities –The Chamber offers its members many advertising and networking opportunities including the annual Harvest Feastival and Business Expo, Moorcroft’s Annual Jubilee Days, the annual Citizen/Business of the Year Award, Mixers, Lunch & Learn Seminars and other special events.
3. Advocacy –The Chamber is an advocate for the local business community at City Hall as well as other public forums and venues, amplifying the contributions, concerns and needs of our members.
4. Professional Development –The Chamber is here to help your business be more successful at sales, marketing, social media, networking and more. We are working hard to provide our members more opportunity for business and professional development.
5. Cost-effective Advertising –Our members are able to grow their businesses with free advertising on the Chamber website as well as numerous opportunities to support and/or sponsor Chamber events. Members can also post news, promotions and upcoming events on the Chamber’s Facebook page or in the “MACC Memo” email publication.
6. Member Only Services –The Chamber also promotes its members by providing free Grand Opening or Reopening Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies and assistance with public relations campaigns. Customers who contact the Chamber looking for business information can only be referred to Chamber members.
7. Access to the Chamber’s membership –As a member you will have access to our business directory and social media network with over 500 members. This is a great way to reach out to other members to network and make referrals.
8. Credibility –Many customers consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window to let customers know you are a proud Chamber member.
9. Small business advocacy –The Chamber focuses on the needs of small businesses and makes existing resources from the Wyoming Entrepreneur Small Business Development Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Northeast Wyoming Economic Development Coalition more accessible to its members.
10. Community Improvement –Events funded by the Chamber include the annual Jubilee barbeque with all donations benefiting the Moorcroft Fire Department and the annual Harvest Feastival with all proceeds used to purchase Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys as well as food baskets for community members in need during the Holiday season.