The Moorcroft Public Library
The Moorcroft Public Library is part of the Crook County Public Library System which enables the people of Crook County to cherish their history and expand their personal horizons through free and easily accessible information and services.
We have a wide range of reading sections from Young Adult, to Adult, to a complete Children’s Reading section!
- Baby Story Time
- Pre-School Story Time & Crafts
- After School Crafts for Grades K-6th (While schools are in session)
- Summer Reading Program
- Adult Reading Room/Meeting Room (Call for availability)
- Book Club
- Fall Reading Program
- Special Evening Programs
We also offer a large number of additional Features and Services to our Members and the community in an effort to provide helpful resources in as many areas as possible. These additional Features and Services are free or are at a very low cost to make them accessible to everyone.
Adult Library Card Requirements
- One-time fee of $3.00
- Valid Photo ID
Child’s Library Card Requirements
- Parent or Guardian over 18 that has a Library Card can add children to their account at no cost.
- Branch Manager: Pamela Jespersen
- Adult Services: Nancy Aars
- Youth Services: Tanya Brekke
- Library Aide: Janey DeVore
Hours of Operation
- Mon & Wed 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Tues & Thurs 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Fri 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Closed Weekends & Holidays
Location & Contact Info
105 East Converse
PO Box 10
Moorcroft, WY 82721
Phone: (307) 756-3232
Fax: (307) 756-3226
Visit the Moorcroft Public Library web site for more information and full details on Library Services, Features, Calendar, and more!