The top 10 reasons to be a MACC member are:
1. Increase your visibility in the community – As a new member you will be featured in the “MACC Memo” email newsletter, on the Chamber’s Facebook page and highlighted on the Chamber’s website.
2. Networking Opportunities – The Chamber offers its members many advertising and networking opportunities including the annual Harvest Feastival and Business Expo, Moorcroft’s Annual Jubilee Days, the annual Citizen/Business of the Year Award, Mixers, Lunch & Learn Seminars and other special events.
3. Advocacy – The Chamber is an advocate for the local business community at City Hall as well as other public forums and venues, amplifying the contributions, concerns and needs of our members.
4. Professional Development – The Chamber is here to help your business be more successful at sales, marketing, social media, networking and more. We are working hard to provide our members more opportunity for business and professional development.
5. Cost-effective Advertising – Our members are able to grow their businesses with free advertising on the Chamber website as well as numerous opportunities to support and/or sponsor Chamber events. Members can also post news, promotions and upcoming events on the Chamber’s Facebook page or in the “MACC Memo” email publication.
6. Member Only Services – The Chamber also promotes its members by providing free Grand Opening or Reopening Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies and assistance with public relations campaigns. Our members also have access to bulk mailing discounts through the USPS and Customers who contact the Chamber looking for business information can only be referred to Chamber members.
7. Access to the Chamber’s membership – As a member you will have access to our business directory and social media network with over 500 members. This is a great way to reach out to other members to network and make referrals.
8. Credibility – Many customers consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window to let customers know you are a proud Chamber member
9. Small business advocacy – The Chamber focuses on the needs of small businesses and makes existing resources from the Wyoming Entrepreneur Small Business Development Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Northeast Wyoming Economic Development Coalition more accessible to its members.
10. Community Improvement – Events funded by the Chamber include the annual Jubilee barbeque with all donations benefiting the Moorcroft Fire Department and the annual Harvest Feastival with all proceeds used to purchase Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys as well as food baskets for community members in need during the Holiday season.
Chamber membership is a direct investment in the community and surrounding areas that make up your customer base. Displaying the Chamber decal at your business makes a statement that you value the people of this community and are invested in the future. Based on the list above, the Chamber is confident that we can provide your business a noticeable return on investment. I hope you will give favorable consideration to becoming a member or renewing your membership with the Moorcroft Area Chamber of Commerce. Feel free to contact me at 660-1820 or Elaine Buckmiller at 660-4995 if you have questions or require additional membership information.